Once you have been successful in your application for the necessary visa requirements to work in Australia, the next step is to start searching and applying for roles within your chosen Australian city. You can do this in two ways:
- visit our job board and search and apply directly to roles that interest you.
- register your details on MyRandstad and upload your CV & cover letter. Once your skills & experience match any of the current roles we have available, a specialist recruitment consultant will contact you to arrange a time to meet.
when you start working in Australia
Finding work in Australia is just the first step. Once you have secured your employment in Australia, there are a range of websites and associations who can help you make the successful transition into living and working abroad. The below are some useful links to help you get started.
For information on:
- how to obtain a tax file number and other international taxation enquiries, visit the Australian Taxation Office.
- how to find an apartment or house to live in across all national cities in Australia, there are a number of websites you can visit, including Gum Tree (for house sharing), Domain or Realestate.com (for accommodation rental/buy).
- how to study in Australia, visit StudyInAustralia.gov.au
Randstad can make working in Australia a reality by providing you with exciting, rewarding career opportunities in some of the best cities in the world. We are always on the look-out for skilled professionals wanting to experience the fantastic lifestyle on offer in this part of the world.